So how do I Save Energy Part 2?
- 22 April 2008
- Home Energy Centre
- When buying new products, check out the Energy Rating Labels
- Turn appliances off at the wall when not in use
- Choose energy efficient appliances - look for the Energy Star label
Use more power than any other appliance in the home - how can you use
them more efficiently?
- Temperature - should be between 3-5 degrees
- Make sure seals fit tightly - can easily be replaced-
- Defrost food in fridge - will help to keep the fridge cool
- Leftovers - cool down before putting in fridge
- Keep door shut
for more useful information and tips on getting the most out of your electrical appliances.